Chapter in this post:
- 1 Ortur Laser Master Specifications 3
- 2 different sets for different needs
- 3 Why choose the Ortur Laser Master 3?
- 4 Very fast results
- 5 Beginner friendly through app and web UI
- 6 High security
- 7 offers for presale
- 8 10% discount on Ortur page
- $9 $100 discount and Dewallie Air-Assist Pump at MadeTheBest
- $10 $100 discount at Sinis
Ortur laser cutters and engravers have been on my blog for a while. It started with that Review of the Ortur Aufero Laser 1 and went on with that Laser Aufer 2 further. There is currently the Ortur Laser Master 3, which is currently available on three websites with a pre-sale deal.
Specifications of the Ortur Laser Master 3
To give you a small impression of the technical framework and possibilities of the laser cutter, I would like to briefly list the specs here:
- Manufacturer: Ortur
- Model: Laser Master 3
- 0 to 20000mm/min speed
- Working area: 400 x 400 mm
- Weight: 6,5 kg
- Device dimensions: 580 x 550 x 150 mm
- Available laser module: LU2-10A (9500 – 10500 mW) with built-in Air-Assist
- Motherboard: OLM-ESP-PRO-V2.4
- Motors: 42×60 Y stepper motor xl, 42×40 X stepper motor xl
- over 100% increase in efficiency compared to its predecessor
- Cutting depth of up to 30mm in acrylic and 20mm in wood
- 0,01mm precision, easily engraves even in narrow areas
- Laser Dot: 0,05*0,1mm
- Wavelength: 455+/-5nm
- Building the kit in 3 steps (only 10 minutes process)
- Direct printing: Engraving after a photograph
- Various external interfaces: USB, U disk, SD card, Wifi, AP
- Processes over 1000 different materials
- High adaptability thanks to a wide range of accessories
- 7 security functions such as security lock for people, five security functions, emergency stop protection, emergency stop switch
- Control software: LaserGRBL, Lightburn, Laser Explorer (Ortur App)
- File format: JPG, PNG, BMP, SVG, ETC
- Price: approx. 650 USD or 622 EUR in the offer with code (see below)
You can see the device in this video:
Various sets for different needs
On the following offer pages there are various sets for the Ortur Laser Master 3, which are supplied with different accessories. For example, there are the following accessories:
- Dewallie air pump which blows away the smoke for a better engraving or cutting result.
- Dewallie Honeycomb Laser Bed which can be used as a base for cutting materials.
- Dewallie rotary device for engraving cans or other cylindrical objects.
- Wooden panels for testing or for engraving and cutting.
Why choose the Ortur Laser Master 3?
There are a few advantages that the Laser Master 3 offers that, in my opinion, speak for the purchase:
Very fast results
Especially for beginners, it is important that you don't have to fiddle around with the software forever or set up the device before you've finished engraving or cutting your first work of art. With the Ortur app, you can send a photo to the engraver instead of using the Mac with Lightburn first.
To do this, the Laser Master 3 works at a speed of up to 20.000 mm/min, which corresponds to 20 meters per minute. It is therefore extremely fast when engraving and thus ensures fast results.
Beginner-friendly through app and web user interface
The app mentioned above is one thing that makes the Laser Master 3 very convenient for beginners. You can do this without any drivers, since the device offers a user interface that you can use with any Browser can reach. This saves you additional costs that I had, for example, by buying Lightburn (Mac).
You can already see the big red emergency stop switch in the photos. In addition to this, there are numerous other mechanisms that protect the user from the dangers of laser cutting or laser engraving:
- If the device tilts during operation, the work process is interrupted and the laser switched off.
- If the laser beam burns in one spot for too long, it is also switched off to prevent fire.
- Current and voltage are constantly monitored.
- The current position of the laser module is automatically recognized by the system.
- The ambient temperature is monitored so that the electronics are not damaged either by overheating or by the ambient air being too cold.
Below is a small list of offers that are valid until 11.7.2022/31.7.2022/XNUMX – some even until XNUMX/XNUMX/XNUMX.
10% discount on Ortur page
Ortur also offers shipping to Germany in his shop. With the code OLM3 PRESALE you get a 10% discount on the Ortur Laser Master 3 in the checkout process.
$100 off and Dewallie Air-Assist Pump at MadeTheBest
At the dealer MadeTheBest you get with the code LM3ZB100 $100 off Laser Master 3. Free Dewallie Air-Assist pump to clear smoke from laser module.
The MadeTheBest platform offers even more savings or gifts. There are group offers and prizes for posting your order. But I didn't look further into the possibilities.
$100 off at Sinis
Retailer Sinis is also offering a $100 discount using a code (the word NEW in this case).
After the purchase, Sinis selects three customers who can publish feedback on the Sinis social media channels and homepage. These buyers get a free order, free engraving platform, and free air-assist pump.
Jens has been running the blog since 2012. He appears as Sir Apfelot for his readers and helps them with problems of a technical nature. In his free time he drives electric unicycles, takes photos (preferably with his iPhone, of course), climbs around in the Hessian mountains or hikes with the family. His articles deal with Apple products, news from the world of drones or solutions for current bugs.
Did you like the article and did the instructions on the blog help you? Then I would be happy if you the blog via a Steady Membership or at Patreon would support.